Updated on Sept 28, 2020,
The following document lists the steps being taken by Blacksmith Bakery at our Fort Langley and Langley Airport locations in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, in order to safeguard our team and community.
COVID-19 PHASE 1 & PHASE 2 OPERATION PROTOCOLS EXTENDED TO PHASE 3:
- Increased staff member hand washing frequency.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of all surfaces in our cafe and outdoors spaces.
- Sanitization of payment terminals.
- Increased deep cleaning schedules.
- No use of customer personal cups – single-use cups only.
- Removal of self-serve items.
- 2m Customer social distancing rules posted on signs and enforced by staff.
- Installation of phone in ordering and online pre-ordering.
- Installation of curb-side touch free pickup area.
- Installation of 2m distancing markers inside and around restaurant.
- Team members are provided with PPE – masks must be worn.
- Team members and or customers with any symptoms, illness, or who share a home with anyone with symptoms or illness must stay home, and complete a 14-day symptom –free self-isolation before re-entering our establishment.
- Health screening & temperature check of team members before start of shift.
- 2m distances between tables and no more than four seats at a table.
- No events that include more than 50 people.
- Post COVID-19 plan is posted on our website and in the restaurant.
- Installation of protective sneeze guards at ordering/payment and pickup counter.
PHASE 3 STEPS NOW IN EFFECT:
- Limited to less than 60% of usual occupancy.
- Installation hand sanitization stations for customers and team members.
- Installation of doorbell for our online order pickup area in Fort Langley.
Please contact our team at email@example.com or call 604-371-0181 with any questions.