Updated on May 25, 2021,
The following document lists the steps being taken by Blacksmith Bakery at our Fort Langley and Langley Airport locations in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, in order to safeguard our team and community.
COVID-19 Current Phase restrictions in effect until July 1, 2021
- Increased staff member hand washing frequency.
- Team members are provided with PPE – masks must be worn.
- Team members and or customers with any symptoms, illness, or who share a home with anyone with symptoms or illness must stay home, and complete a 14-day symptom –free self-isolation before re-entering our establishment.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of all surfaces in our cafe and outdoors spaces.
- Sanitization of payment terminals between each customer use.
- Increased deep cleaning schedules.
- No use of customer personal cups – single-use cups only.
- Removal of self-serve items.
- 2m Customer social distancing rules posted on signs and enforced by staff.
- Installation of online pre-ordering https://blacksmithbakery.shop
- Installation of curb-side touch free pickup area.
- Installation of 2m distancing markers inside and around restaurant.
- Health screening & temperature check of team members before start of shift.
- 2m distances between tables and no more than six seats at a table.
- No parties or events.
- COVID-19 plan is posted on our website and in each restaurant.
- Installation of protective sneeze guards at ordering/payment and pickup counter.
- Reduced seating to less than 50%.
- Installation of doorbell for our online order pickup area in Fort Langley.
- Installation of customer hand sanitization stations.
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-371-0181 with any questions.